Standing above the Crowd will help you rise up above life’s dramas, traumas, pettiness, negativity, and dozens more situational issues that tend to keep us down and hold us back from achieving our dreams and fulfilling our potential.
Standing above the Crowd is jam-packed full of success strategies that I’ve used throughout my life in the areas of athletics, business and community. All are very straightforward and easy for anyone to implement. There’s helpful advice from the team of wonderful people I’ve surrounded myself with throughout the years. I’ve always believed in a team concept approach, because we truly can’t do it alone. The success I’ve had in sports, business, and community involvement has all been because of people and principles I’ve learned from during my journey.
“Working together can make you prosperous. We hold the keys to our success, but those keys have only been used to benefit other groups. We spend almost a trillion dollars a year, but 99 percent of that money goes to help others become successful. The question to ask ourselves is: Why don’t we help our own community? A united Black community can receive wealth and good health.
Here’s what you’ll find in Black Unity: The Total Solution to Financial Independence and Happiness:
1. a simple way to bring one hundred billion dollars or more of the money you’re already spending back to your community.
2. create a million new jobs by doing something we’ve done in the past.
3. a 100% guaranteed plan to create our own affirmative action programs
4. how to save money while investing in education, mortgages, tax and legal advise, insurance, and other products and services.
5. a national plan of action that covers education, health, family, business, finance, a better way to guarantee reparations, and other issues.
6. the main reason why we aren’t supporting our community now.” –Terrence Amen