“Working together can make you prosperous. We hold the keys to our success, but those keys have only been used to benefit other groups. We spend almost a trillion dollars a year, but 99 percent of that money goes to help others become successful. The question to ask ourselves is: Why don’t we help our own community? A united Black community can receive wealth and good health.
Here’s what you’ll find in Black Unity: The Total Solution to Financial Independence and Happiness:
1. a simple way to bring one hundred billion dollars or more of the money you’re already spending back to your community.
2. create a million new jobs by doing something we’ve done in the past.
3. a 100% guaranteed plan to create our own affirmative action programs
4. how to save money while investing in education, mortgages, tax and legal advise, insurance, and other products and services.
5. a national plan of action that covers education, health, family, business, finance, a better way to guarantee reparations, and other issues.
6. the main reason why we aren’t supporting our community now.” –Terrence Amen